- B.Tech, VIT University, 2015
- M.S, International Institute of Information of Technology Hyderabad, 2018
- Ph.D in Intelligent Systems, University of Pittsburgh (present)
- August 2018 - July 2019: Computer Vision Researcher
- Working at a startup, I was involved in a broad spectrum of activities. I worked on development of Interactive segmentation, outlier-detection and contributed to product development not to forget Marketing content.
- September 2017 - May 2018: Visiting Researcher
- Sensor-Enhanced Social Media Center, National University of Singapore
- Worked on Brain-Computer Interfaces, Multimodal emotion perception, Deep Learning
- Supervisor: Prof. Mohan Kankanhalli and Prof. Ramanathan Subramanian
- July 2016 - September 2017: Research Assistant
- Programming: Python, C, MATLAB, C++(familiar)
- Machine Learning: Tensorflow(Keras), Pytorch, Scikit-learn
- Cloud Infrastructure: AWS, Docker
- Reviewer for the ICMI’18 Late-Breaking track.